Holly Grove is committed to:
• raising standards
• valuing individual achievements
• promoting mutual care & respect
In addition to Holly Grove assisting your child to develop educationally we also promote a happy and secure environment with our Code of Conduct.
• We should always be polite, kind, considerate & thoughtful to others
• We should always take care not to harm ourselves or others
• We should always tell the truth
• We should always take care of all property
• We should always try hard to do our best
The school supports a chosen charity each year. Events and collections are organized to raise money for this cause.
Links with Colleges
Young people visit Holly Grove on work experience placements from Cannock College and Lichfield and Tamworth College.
Links with other Schools
The children regularly enter educational competitions and take part in athletic events organised for Burntwood Primary schools.