School uniform and Equipment
Children are encouraged to wear the correct school uniform as it helps to create a sense of belonging and pride in our school.
- Bottle green sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- White polo shirt – with or without school logo
- Grey or black trousers or smart shorts
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress
- Green/white gingham dress in the summer
- Black shoes – no trainers – no high heels or sandals
- No boots – these can be worn if bad weather but inside shoes need to also be available.
- Coat – School coats are available if wanted
- A plain white t-shirt or with the school logo
- Black or green plain shorts
- Tracksuits or jogging bottoms – black or green preferable – school ones available
- Outdoor trainers
Swimming Kit – Yr5/6 only
- Swimming one piece – girls
- Swimming trunks not shorts – boys
- Swimming hat
- No jewellery is allowed apart from a watch
- Earrings – only studs – children need to be able to take out earrings for PE lessons.
- No extreme hair cuts/ colours allowed
- Please do not have hair braids etc
- Hair decorations – minimal please
- Not for school please – including the transfer tattoos.